Brisbane eCommerce Web Site Design
eCommerce (or e-commerce) refers to the buying and selling of products over the Internet. More and more people everyday turn to the Internet to purchase their goods and services. People purchase almost everything online including clothes, technology, jewellery, sporting equipment, handbags, antiques and even garden sheds.
The advantages of selling online are many.
- You can enlarge your market to include the whole world.
- Compared to a real shop front your operational costs are reduced considerably.
- eCommerce offers the buyers benefits also, including, time saving, efficiency, saving money.
Jellygnite can create a customised e-commerce solution for you for a lot less than you think.
What should I be looking for in an eCommerce website?
When shopping around for an eCommerce solution for your business, ensure it includes all of the following great features:
1. Unique visual design
- unique visual design based on your existing brand, logo and business colours
2. Get found in Google
- search engine optimisation to help your new shopping cart get found by the right customers
3. Easy-to-use web-based administration panel
- simple to use allowing non-technical staff to manage all aspects of your e-commerce website.
- bundled with simple CMS (content management system) offering you the ability to edit the content of the non-product pages.
- product & inventory management
- customer management
- product reviews
- stock and sales reports
4. Safe, user-friendly customer interface
- easy-to-use checkout system
- SSL used to secure credit card transactions
- multiple payment options to choose from
- multiple shipping options to choose from
5. No strings attached
- no ongoing license fees
- ability to add as many categories, sub-categories and products as you like.